1. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form. AIPMST (Primary) online application from on official website (www.aipmstprimary.co.in) and offline application form is available at Authorized Form Centres at major cities across India.
2. Candidates of AIPMST (Primary) - 2019 have to apply either online or offline.
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for AIPMST (Primary) and participating institutions (as applicable).
4. Candidates, who have applied for AIPMST (Primary) - 2019 by offline application mode (offline payment and offline submission of application), will be notified through SMS / email within next seven working days after successfully receiving the Application.
5. Login credentials for candidates, who have applied offline, will be sent within next seven working days of receiving Application.
6. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-ID in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be sent to the candidates through SMS or email. The candidates are advised to have their own personal email ID.
7. The candidates can apply for scrutiny after the result, notification will be published on the website.
8. The admission procedure shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later stage even after admission to an institute, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
9. For the latest information related to AIPMST (Primary) – 2019, kindly visit AIPMST (Primary) official website- www.aipmstprimary.co.in
10. The communication address of AIPMST (Primary) is: Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd. Block – B, 109, First Floor, Sector 5, Noida Delhi (NCR), U.P - 201301. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org