1. Can I use one e-mail address to fill multiple application forms?
No, one email address can not be used to submit primary and secondary type of application form of AIPMST - 2019.
2. How do I apply online?
Go to the link www.aipmstprimary.co.in and then click on the application procedure. Read the instructions carefully and apply using the link provided in AIPMST (Primary) - 2019 website.
3. Why should I choose three examination cities?
A candidate will most likely be allotted a centre in the examination city of his / her first choice. Only in cases where there are too many candidates opting for a certain city as their first choice, the other two choices will be relevant. A candidate is required to fill his / her primary as well as secondary choices but should remember that because of operational constraints, the AIPMST board reserves the right to add a new city or remove an existing one and allot a city that may not be any of the choices of a candidate.
4. My power / internet connection failed during the application process, what do I do?
Please login to the AIPMST - 2019 application website www.aipmstprimary.co.in again and continue the application process.
5. SC / ST / PH candidates have been asked to upload the category certificates. Do they have to upload the category certificate?
No, Category certificate is required only to decide the rate for the application fee. As far as the AIPMST - 2019 examination is concerned, only SC / ST / PH candidates qualify for a reduced fee. That is the purpose of asking for the certificate.
6. How do I make the fee payment for AIPMST (primary) - 2019 examination?
Pay Examination Fee by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
7. My power / internet connection failed during online payment. What do I do?
When you can get back online, first check the status of your payment on the AIPMST (primary) application website.If the payment was received by AIPMST (primary), you can continue the process of printing the application form. If the payment was not received by AIPMST (primary), you have to start with the payment step again, to complete payment.
8. After completing the online application process and generating a PDF file, will I be able to change my application data?
No, After completing all the steps up to PDF application form generation in the online application process, you can only download the application form and cannot modify the data. Hence you need to be very careful while entering the data. You may also save a partially filled application and login in again at a later point in time to complete and submit the application, however it must be within the specified deadline.
9. I have missed to take a print-out of my online application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can login using User - Id and password and take a printout if you want it for your own reference.
10. What are the special provisions available for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates in AIPMST (primary) - 2019 examination?
For PH candidates with any category of disability (viz., blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotors disability and/or cerebral palsy), benefit will be given to only those who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment with respect to a body part/system/extremity/whole body etc. A PH candidate, if needed, can take the assistance of a Scribe during the AIPMST (primary) - 2019 examination. Scribe is a person who can assist the PH candidate by only reading the instructions and the test paper, and also in answering the question, if the candidate is not able to do so.
11. I have a problem in uploading my photograph, signature and/or Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) to the AIPMST site. What do I do?
Please go through the Application Procedure link for exact specifications for the photograph, signature and LTI files. If you create the files as per the specifications, then you should be able to upload the files easily.
12. My debit / credit card has been debited (money taken out) more than once. How do I get the money back?
This can happen if your bank account / debit / credit card was used more than once or you pressed refresh or back / forward button of your internet browser. Any unaccounted or excess money that was received on behalf of AIPMST - 2019 from this account will automatically be returned (credited) to the same bank account. Similarly, any unaccounted or excess money received from debit / credit card account will be credited back to the same account.
13. My bank account has been debited (money taken out), but I haven’t received confirmation SMS or mail. What do I do?
This happens because of some failure in internet transactions (including failure of internet connection at your end). As soon as possible, you must initiate a fresh payment process on the AIPMST website, and make the payment again. The money that was debited (taken out) from your account in the first attempt will be credited (put back) to your bank account. You will be charged only once. Any excess / unaccounted debits will be returned to you.
14. What is a merit scholarship?
Most scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards.
15. How should I apply AIPMST (primary) Scholarship?
One can apply for the Scholarship through online modes. To apply online, please visit the link www.aipmstprimary.co.in and follow the guidelines as given therein.
16. What is the selection procedure?
Selection for AIPMST (primary) Scholarship shall be purely on the basis of performance in AIPMST - Primary examination and after that academic merit of the candidate.
17. What are my chances of receiving scholarship?
Scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you - this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.
18. What are the eligibility criteria for the Scholarships?
One should have passed (10 + 2) or equivalent and should appear in AIPMST Examination and detailed information can be obtained from important link’s eligibility criteria www.aipmstprimary.co.in
19. Is it mandatory to register in order to fill in the scholarship application form?
Yes, online registration is mandatory to proceed with the application.
20. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
Yes, Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the college adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
21. Typically, what are the deadlines for scholarships?
Prime months for scholarship deadlines are October through December are awards starting the following fall term. Keep in mind that many scholarships are only awarded once a year, so missing a deadline can mean missing out until the next cycle. Applications submitted past the deadline are usually not considered.
22. Can the form be downloaded and sent by post?
Yes, The scholarship application form has to be filled online and can be downloaded then sent by post with all other supporting documents needed. However, to get the downloadable form, registration needs to be done online. Attested copies of relevant documents should be sending with filled application form at given address mention in the website.
23. How are the candidates informed?
Candidates who are selected are intimated over e - mail.
24. In case of any query, where can the same be addressed?
All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination can be contacted via: